Worked in the field of industrial consulting for three years. Now I want to change careers.
The reason is that the direct point is to lose confidence in this industry
- The industry is very imperfect, and it has inexhaustible dealings with the government. Companies falsify materials, give gifts to the government, and even drink at the dinner table. There is no possibility of change. It can be seen that the personal development space is very general
- Industrial consulting companies are all small companies with very imperfect benefits. Social security and provident funds are paid in accordance with the minimum wage standard.
- Individuals are tired of writing hundreds of pages of evaluation reports. It’s tedious, but the key is that the ubiquitous “knowledge of fraud” makes people totally unable to build a sense of accomplishment
Now I want to change my career to the Internet industry. I have no experience in this industry. Some experience is limited to: I have given Tencent computer butler advice on UI and interaction, and modified the software to the extent that does not involve programming. I want to know
- Which positions in the Internet industry do not require high professional requirements, or which positions like mine may be willing to take
- How to write a resume for career change can attract people
- If the subject wants to switch to the Internet industry, you might as well take a look at Lagou.com and Boss Direct Employment. The recruitment platform for Internet companies requires you to have some preliminary understanding of the positions and responsibilities of Internet companies. Blindly. Put a picture to get a rough idea of what positions are available. Click the link to enter the two recruitment websites for a closer look. Lagou.com-the most professional Internet recruitment platform [Jobs|Jobs2. Regarding job change, the main question is that people who switch to the Internet in traditional companies are not without advantages. You know more about actual business and are more pragmatic than pure Internet people. However, many Internet companies lack experience in business implementation, and this is an advantage opportunity for you. Give yourself some confidence. As for what position is suitable for you, it is recommended that the subject of the question be combined with the recruitment website and the job requirements of the specific company, combined with your own ability, experience, interest and expertise and other factors to consider systematically. After all, this is one’s own career. Learn to be responsible for yourself. Any advice given by a big cow can only be used as a reference, not to rely too much on it. 3. The following is the key point: How to write a resume to attract HR? Let me start with the idea: Whether an Internet company accepts transfers from a traditional company depends largely on whether the job seeker can display the useful parts of the previous work experience for the job hunting Internet company. To put it simply, say more if it is helpful to the target position of the transition; say less or even not if it is not helpful. How to practice? That is: find the commonalities between the existing experience and the ability required for the position of the Internet company, and try to lean upwards as much as possible. Analyze the thinking and basic qualities required by Internet companies, which are usually divided into 5 parts: user survey (good communication & execution ability)-content production (excellent copywriting/event planning ability)-channel placement (for each placement Channel resource integration capabilities, etc.)-data feedback (basic data analysis capabilities)-adjustment and optimization (overall product control capabilities & execution capabilities, etc.). Carefully match the work skills before changing careers. Which point can be related to the above-mentioned abilities, even if it is inconsistent. Talk more about it and give the data best. For example: “frequently dealing with government departments” makes me have better communication skills and endurance, understand the needs of users, and adapt to… my job responsibilities; “frequently write hundreds of pages of evaluation reports” makes me better Good statistical analysis and recording ability, able to adapt to…work content. And so on, I hope the subject can understand the core point of the example I gave, and apply it to my resume and interview. Whether it’s making a resume or an interview, remember: The point is not what you have done in the last company, but how your experience helps this company now. Talk more about the value it can bring to the current company, and don’t fall into the vicious circle of stating your last job! Post another picture: The picture comes from: How to write a resume learning course that makes HR heart-stirring (click to open, your progress will be faster) 4. With this general idea, and then standardize the details in the resume one by one. Remember to rely on Internet thinking all the time. For example: one sentence introduction: industry + years of experience + skills that are helpful for the interview position. Work experience: write similar work experience first, and sentence to recruitment needs. Project name: for Internet experience, write clearly [what method] and [What effect is achieved] Responsibilities: Emphasizing user thinking + skills in interviewing positions rely on work display: In the description of the work, re-emphasize Internet thinking: conduct user surveys and data testing, so that the product/work can better meet the needs of users and bring …Conversion/profit. Self description: Emphasize that I have Internet thinking, love to learn, love the Internet industry and have strong execution. Skills evaluation: Under the premise of showing Internet skills, emphasize the strengths of previous skills. Have you seen it? All the content must stay in line with the Internet thinking, because you switched to an Internet company for a job. Therefore, the resume must be changed in this way to be more likely to be favored by HR. Seeing this, you may still have a lot of questions. After all, what I wrote is just ideas and frameworks. The specific resume content has to be revised repeatedly to become more and more perfect. And I am also a career changer. Before I learned the correct way of writing resumes for changing careers and marketing thinking, I also wrote resumes based on feelings and took some detours. After reading how to write a resume learning course that makes HR bewitching, I summarized this article word by word, hoping that fellow travelers like me can have the correct Internet thinking and switch careers as soon as possible. Opportunities will not always fail those who are prepared. Come on, fellow travelers.