As a loyal iPhone user, first list some frequently used functions:
- Press the power button once to stop incoming calls and vibrate. Press twice to hang up, and the other party will hear the reminder that the user is busy dialing later.
- Long press the flashlight in the control center to control the brightness of the flash, and support up to five levels of adjustment instead of only turning it on and off.
- Shake the phone while typing to undo the previous operation. If you delete the text by mistake, shake and choose to redo, which is equivalent to executing the Ctrl + Z shortcut of the computer once, which is not too convenient.
- Tap the top of the screen to quickly return to the top. This feature has now been adapted in most apps, and many Androids also support it.
And the back button in the upper left corner of the Apple page can record the page level, long press can quickly return to the level you need, see the following video for details.
- Supports quick input of text! As long as the phrase is set, inserting it when typing saves time and effort.
- After the “Capital Letter Lock Key” function is turned on, you can continue to uppercase by pressing the up arrow on the keyboard twice during typing, and it won’t be restored to lowercase by pressing it once.
- Double-tap the home button or slide down the home button to open the one-handed operation mode, and click to a location that you could not reach. This is now available on many Android devices. 8. When the iPhone is shooting video, follow the lens If you zoom in, the microphone will pick up. The final experience presented to the user is that as the distant picture in the video gets closer, the sound of the video will become higher and clearer. Those who have never experienced it can try it. 9. The memo can also be made into a check-in list. This time, it is used to check the luggage. Anyway, it is very convenient to check after the work is done. Of course, this small function is basically standard Android.
- Re-press the calculator in the control center to copy the last calculation result, so that it won’t go wrong when you send it to others.
- Access restriction This function is very easy to use but nobody cares. You can turn on/off the function of the following APP. After opening, you must enter the password to enter the APP
- If the text message comes and someone happens to see your text message consciously or unconsciously, what should I do? Let me teach you the following: Settings-SMS interface-turn off display preview. In this way, when the short message comes, only the number or the name of the caller is available.
13, Timing to stop playback
When using the timing function, select “Stop playing” in “Enable when timing ends”. When viewing videos or listening to music, the device will automatically stop playing when the timing ends, which is very considerate.
- In iOS 13, Apple has added the “Mute Unknown Calls” function. After this function is turned on, it will set some unknown calls to mute, thereby reducing the harassment to users and indirectly achieving the function of blocking harassing calls.
- Use gestures to quickly delete text messages: just use two fingers to touch any message at the same time, swipe up or down to select multiple messages in succession, and you can delete them together.
- iOS will change the screen font color according to the wallpaper color so that the display content can be clearly distinguished at any time. If the background is white, the font will become black
- Hone displays the signal strength. Sometimes when making a call, you may encounter situations where the signal is not good enough, or the signal is suddenly disconnected during the call. It is better to display the signal decibels at a glance. The setting is also very simple. Open the dial keyboard and enter: 3001#12345# Then press the dial key, and the Field Test program is opened. After opening, the signal strength in the upper left corner is changed to a negative display mode (the unit is dBm milliseconds). Watt decibel)