Shenzhen Municipal Housing and Construction Bureau, Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau, Shenzhen Municipal Market Supervision and Administration Bureau, Shenzhen Local Financial Supervision Bureau, Shenzhen Internet Information Office, People’s Bank of Shenzhen Central Sub-branch, Shenzhen Banking and Insurance Regulatory Bureau, on reporting matters involving “Shenzhen Housing Management” Notice of investigation and handling
Recently, some netizens reported that “Shenzhen Real Estate Management” had illegal and illegal real estate speculation. In order to implement the relevant national laws and regulations and effectively maintain the order of the real estate market and financial management in our city, the relevant departments have launched a joint investigation into the suspected violations of the law by “Shenzhen Real Estate Management”:
- Regarding the “in-depth housing theory” reported and instigated by the real estate speculators to defraud the qualifications of buying houses by falsifying, concealing the true situation, or providing false certification materials, once verified, the relevant parties will be included in the list of dishonesty and be subject to joint punishment. The housing construction department will take measures in accordance with the law to stop using the “House Purchase Intention Registration System” and the contract online signing system, stop buying or renting affordable housing, and stop eligibility for provident fund loans.
- Regarding the “Shenzhen Real Estate Management” reported in the report in the name of joint venture capital, crowdfunding, etc., to raise funds from unspecified objects for the purchase of houses and promise to return the proceeds, suspected of illegal fund-raising, the handling of the illegal fund-raising department will work with the competent authorities of the industry, The regulatory authority will investigate and dispose of it in accordance with the law.
- Regarding the report reflected that “Shenzhen Real Estate Management” provides “one-stop” services to instigate and assist borrowers to defraud credit funds for illegal use of housing purchases, the financial regulatory authorities will include the “joint investigation action to prevent illegal flow of loans for business purposes into the real estate field” as an example Check the key clues. Once verified, the financial institution will withdraw the loan in advance in accordance with the law and the contract, and severely penalize the financial institution and its employees who fail to perform their duties in accordance with the law. The housing construction department will investigate and deal with intermediaries that assist borrowers in illegally arranging credit funds, and financial institutions will not be allowed to cooperate.
- The market supervision department will investigate and deal with the suspected false advertising behaviors of “Shen Fang Li” found in the law enforcement inspection in accordance with the “Advertising Law” and other laws and regulations. Currently, the case is under investigation.
- With regard to the “Shen Fang Li” publishing false and untrue information through its official accounts and chat groups, once verified, the cyberspace administration will take punishment measures such as suspending relevant account services or shutting down relevant accounts in accordance with laws and regulations.
- The suspected criminal clues discovered during the investigation will be transferred to the public security organs for handling in accordance with the law. Relevant investigation and processing results will be announced to the public as soon as possible.
announce. (Released in Shenzhen)