I have been working in Shanghai for 4 years, and I have been thinking about setting up in Shanghai recently.
The current situation is:
- It has been 2 years since I joined a company, and the salary has reached “over 10,000” per capita.
- The current degree is a domestic general master degree, with many years of graduation.
- I plan to get married and buy a house, so I am anxious to settle down.
The issue is:
- In my case, what policy can be adopted to settle in Shanghai,
- Apart from buying a house and children’s college entrance examination, what are the benefits of settlement?
- The housing is not registered in Shanghai: You must pay social security for 5 years, and you need to get married before you can buy a house! Shanghai household registration: Singles can buy one house, and after marriage, they can buy a second one. At the same time, Shanghai residents who have a Shanghai registered permanent residence can apply for affordable housing such as affordable housing and low-rent housing. Education for non-Shanghai household registration: After the accumulative total of 120 points for the residence permit, the children can attend public schools in Shanghai and take the high school entrance examination and college entrance examination. However, schools with better educational resources will give preference to students with Shanghai hukou when enrolling students from the classmate area. Shanghai household registration: give priority to enjoying better local educational resources. During the college entrance examination, Shanghai has many prestigious schools, relatively low admission thresholds, and a series of independent enrollment or early admission of places. Civil servants with non-Shanghai registered permanent residence: Only fresh graduates can take the civil servant examination if they meet the recruitment requirements. Shanghai household registration: you can participate anytime if you meet the conditions. Non-Shanghai household registration of license plate: On the basis of being qualified, it is necessary to have paid social insurance or personal income tax in this city for 3 consecutive years from the date of application. Shanghai household registration: on the basis of being qualified, it can be used at any time. Medical level Shanghai has the best medical resources in the country. Patients with Shanghai registered permanent residence can enjoy local medical insurance, with partial reimbursement. Medical insurance is mainly social insurance, which is usually paid by social insurance companies. When you go to the hospital, you only need to take this card with you. You don’t need to spend your own money. Others 1. There are more pensions, which are issued in accordance with Shanghai standards. Of course, Shanghai has a high standard of living and more pensions. 2. It can increase the chance of finding a job. In Shanghai, some foreign companies/large companies recruit high-level talents or high-paying positions, all of which require a Shanghai registered permanent residence. 3. Visa-free travel is possible. Although many countries have opened visa-free policies to China, as far as Shanghai is concerned, we have our own separate visa-free travel. A very realistic point is that if you have sufficient financial resources, the Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen hukou is not very meaningful to you, but this type of person is also the easiest to settle. On the contrary, for many students who need a Shanghai hukou, the overall cost of registering is still relatively high. If the specific value is not worth it, it needs to be considered by individuals. However, in December last year, new policies were issued for the settlement of overseas students, transfer of residence, and talent introduction. This also indicates that Shanghai has officially joined the crowd grabbing force. It can be said that 2021 is the best time to settle in Shanghai.