According to the Weibo message of the Tesla car roof rights defender, the owner of the rights defending car made a voice for the first time after his release to respond to the car roof rights protection incident. The full text is as follows:
Hello everyone, I am the owner of the Tesla roof rights defender at the Shanghai Auto Show. I’m sorry that my excessive rights protection actions have taken up public resources, and I apologize to everyone here. Thank you very much for the criticism and education of the Shanghai government and public security departments, and thank you for your attention and understanding. Rights protection itself is not illegal, but the methods adopted must be legal, compliant, sensible and reasonable. I am currently in good health, thank you for your concern.
Regarding Tesla’s recent attitudes and practices, I have the following questions.
- Tesla mentioned in its statement at 3 pm on the 19th that in the past two months Tesla has been actively negotiating with car owners and proposing a variety of solutions. Car owners do not accept any form of third-party testing, and strongly Reject all proposals. In fact, from March 27 to this morning, Tesla has never actively communicated with us, let alone actively resolve the matter. I have never expressed that I do not accept third-party testing, but I do not accept the third-party testing agency designated by them.
- Yesterday Tesla privately released the data publicly. According to Article 8 of the Consumer Protection Law, the data belongs to our car owners and should be handed over to us directly. Tesla privately released the data without my consent. Acts that are disclosed to the public violate our personal privacy and violate the legitimate rights and interests of our consumers.
- Ms. Tao Lin, vice president of Tesla, publicly stated that we are asking Tesla for a huge amount of compensation, and ask her to provide evidence for this remark, otherwise Ms. Tao Lin will need to apologize to us publicly. I reserve the right to pursue her legal responsibility .
- Tao Lin said in an interview before: “I think she is also very professional, there should be (people) behind her.” How are we professional? Can’t car owners learn and grow? Tesla’s approach has trained us to learn about collecting evidence, learning automobile knowledge, and even some laws. Now we have to learn to study back-end data. As a car owner, how I hope I am unprofessional in protecting rights. Tesla has so many professional rights defenders. What are the underlying reasons? Regarding the claims made by someone behind it, I think this is a naked personal attack and malicious speculation. The Shanghai police have confirmed that my rights protection actions have not been instigated or manipulated by anyone. As a Tesla executive, Ms. Tao Lin, what is the confidence of your remarks? Coming? This baseless accusation hurt me and my family again.
- Regarding the data released by Tesla on the 22nd and the data sent to my mailbox by Tesla, I think this is not the original data of my vehicle. Please disclose the data source, extraction method, production method and selection principle of Tesla . As for the personal data that Tesla has provided to me, I have conducted a rough analysis. Please see Figure 1 for details.
From the time I bought the car to the year and two months when the accident happened, I took good care of my car, waxed, drilled, and decorated with care. However, now I have become a loyal fan of a brand. Car owners who have radically defended their rights. In the past two months, my family and I have gone through all kinds of hardships due to rights protection. I believe that loving something is not just to condone its shortcomings, but to point out its shortcomings and make it more and more perfect. In a short period of time, domestic Tesla accidents frequently occurred. Whenever I saw a suspected Tesla out-of-control incident, someone was hurt or even lost their life, I was heartbroken. I don’t want more innocent people to be hurt or bloodshed. The occurrence of, because every small probability event, for a family, means that it may be an extinction disaster. The safety of human life is above all else. I sincerely hope that the brand I have firmly chosen can do better, and truly take the responsibility and responsibility of a large company!
Tesla: Strive to start the next mediation as soon as possible and promote third-party testing
According to Tesla’s official Weibo news, Tesla once again responded to the “car roof rights protection incident” late at night. The full text is as follows:
Dear customers, netizens and media friends: Thank you for your continued attention.
At 11:02 am on April 25th, we have contacted the family of Ms. Zhang and conducted telephone communication. We expressed our willingness and sincerity to communicate further. The family of Ms. Zhang said that Ms. Zhang needs to rest for two days before contacting. We are very grateful for the response of Ms. Zhang’s family.
At the same time, we actively communicate with competent authorities at all levels, strive to initiate the next mediation as soon as possible under the guidance and supervision of the government, and promote third-party testing. We will do our best to cooperate to solve the problem.
Thank you again for your attention and understanding.