I’m the owner of a small company, and I basically don’t recruit college students. I’m afraid of delaying others. After coming to my company to learn from me, there were five or six friends who were recommended by me to large local companies. After that, many people introduced me to the project, but there were very few people like me. There is only one recommendation for a small company: a company opened by your relatives/parents. If a small company has good profitability, a strong boss, and a good industry prospect, it will most likely quickly become a large company. In any general industry and any company, the first-year survival rate is only about 10%. If you enter a newly established small company, then you have a 90% probability that the company will fail within a year, and the boss owes you part of the salary. To recover the tens of millions of dollars. In the remaining 10% of the remaining year without bankruptcy, another 90% are in a state where small losses can be tolerated or a small profit boss is better than going to work in a big company. Only 10% of Gohuo companies, that is, 1% of all small companies, can become large companies. Since this kind of company only accounts for 1%, then entering a small company and looking forward to growing together is a test of luck. For small companies that have been alive for a long time but have not developed much, you have to know how they survived, usually in the following situations: 1. The size of the local industry is limited, and the boss can live comfortably with a few large customers. The company structure Simple and worry-free. In fact, most people start their own businesses not for dreams or to change the world, but for financial freedom. For example, if you are studying property management, you have set up a small property management company, and met the leaders of a local government platform company. The housing developed and returned by their unit will be part of the property package for you. The monthly output value is not much, five to six hundred thousand yuan, and about 50,000 yuan is left after expenses. You have two property managers, one finance, two universal workers, and a group of security and cleaning teams. The management is extremely simple, the risk is very small, you just need to accompany the leader. You are free when the leader does not find you. This kind of company recruits people, and the future is definitely not promising. It is very unlikely that you and your boss will have a good relationship. The boss often leads you to mess around with you, teach you how to be a man, and act as a driver and a tool to buy cigarettes by the way. Later, you find that you also have some resources in this industry, and you also go to get a similar company. It is more likely that the boss’s Party A friend has been promoted, but he is not in charge of the industry, and the boss will do other things. 2. The boss has other industries and accidentally takes over the business operated by this company, and establishes a company for this purpose. At the same time, this company does not make a profit or make a small loss. Such companies are generally engineering construction, such as weak electricity and air-conditioning projects, which have relatively high profits, but are highly competitive and highly dependent on Party A’s resources. The boss took a business order and hired technicians to do after-sales services. He felt that this industry could indeed be done. Then I went through various drastic operations by the boss, but the results were not very good. In the end, it returned to the state where the boss maintains major customers and the rest of the company maintains scattered customers. If you come up with a very convincing plan for this kind of company, the boss will try it out, but most of the proposals will face “it has spent 200,000 last year, with no effect.” It is very likely that the boss will lose the company someday if he has a bad mentality. 3. The added value of the industry is not high. The company seems to sell tens of millions a year, but the boss actually gets 20,000 to 30,000 a month. With the ability of the boss to work in the corresponding large company, it is stable two or three hundred thousand a year. For example, there are many examples in the electrical appliances, retail, and furniture industries. Most of the talents are from grassroots, with no academic qualifications, and no background resources. In addition to financial and logistics personnel, this type of company is basically all sales. No matter what position is recruited, it will eventually face a lot of sales tasks. For example, recruiting new media specialists for video is to let you sell goods on Douyin or live live broadcasts. For example, recruiting a public relations specialist is to let you sell goods to government agencies and large companies… This kind of company can only improve your sales communication skills, and the training you imagine will only end up with a variety of sales routines. At the same time, you have to face the risk of your boss suddenly hopping to a big company to become a sales director, and a group of you will be embarrassed. ……In addition to the above, there are many more, I will not write when I go to work. Don’t you think I didn’t talk about these companies very well, but they are already in the top 10% of players in their respective industries. More small company owners are like “I soak sour radish very well, I think I can open a hot pot restaurant, those people eat my sour radish, they must come every day. Hot pot restaurant, not just put the bottom of the ingredients Is it water?”. He didn’t even understand, you go in and hone your fart.